Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2016 - Letter J

Disney World Vacation:
  Planning, Prepping, Packing and Postponing a trip of a lifetime and things I learned along the way.

Jump for Joy:No one would say I am in good shape. I am overweight, have bad knees, bad feet, and sleep a lot. I was very worried about how I was going to be able to keep up with my sister. I mean if I was traveling with my husband,there wouldn't be a problem. He uses a cane and walks slower than I do and we take a lot of breaks.

But, it was November, I had no time to start an exercise program or change my food consumption in time to make a difference for the 9th of December. Although I was very excited to go on the trip, ecstatic in fact, I was very depressed about walking for hours and spending long hours in the Parks. How was I ever gonna do it????
 





4 comments:

JoJo said...

I think I'll definitely have to start walking A LOT before any trips to Disney we might make! I remember that from when I was a kid, so much walking unless you took some of the park transportation.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Wanted to say... thank you for being part of the Challenge and keeping up with it!
Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2016]

Stop over and find a free "SIX STRINGS: BLOGGING AtoZ CHALLENGE" Here: http://www.jmhdigital.com/

HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

SENCO Cat Herder said...

We went when the children were young but there was always a place to sit and the children only had little legs and I don't remember it being a problem getting around the park - I think there's so much to see and do you don't have time to think "My legs are tired"!!
Lovely to meet another Stormy sidekick and I've become a follower too :)
Pempi
A Stormy’s Sidekick
Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

Tamara Narayan said...

I exercise every day and Disney still wore me out. You have to let yourself rest and take breaks or it won't be much fun.