Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day.....

We are about to head over to the Warwick Firehouse to have Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner with the kids.  Chris and Heather are volunteering for the event. It has become a tradition.
15th Annual St. Patrick's Day Dinner - Excelsior Hose Co. #1
Today at 3:00pm
You may have noticed the Countdown gizmo on my side column. I will be retiring in the middle of this year and my daughter kindly put the counter up for me to track the days. I am getting more and more excited. One of the outcomes of retirement will be more time for crafting and writing. Another will be possibly moving to someplace a little warmer.
As we get closer to the end of June, I'll start writing about the trip we are planning to look for a good spot for our new home. Right now, the hubby and I are doing our research.

Just wanted to wish all of you a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you find a great spot for your new home!