Thursday, July 4, 2013

More doodles...

Hi, Everyone,

I am back with more doodles. This 2 page spread goes with our little girl dresses. The first page says "I know she's in there somewhere... She's the most free spirited I ever was in my whole life. She has skills, she is playful, fearless, curious, excited and free... I am her."
This one is Garden Doodles done with Tombow markers.
In this lesson, we painted with watercolors. I had bought a small travel set of Koi watercolors and got to try it out on these shapes. Lots of fun. Of course, for me I feel like it was a waste of paper because I didn't make anything out of it. And that was the point, we were just feeling our way through the paints and shapes. Wait til u see this tomorrow, big difference.

This spread is the start of something. 3 big blooms that we will add to in the next lesson using a white gel pen to outline and write. I would also like a black pen and maybe some shading but that is not in this lesson. Be patient my dear.



Glad you stopped by, hope to see you again.

2 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Very pretty! I love the flowers. :) I wish I had any artistic ability. :)

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a while. These pages are awesome - where are the rest? I'm also looking for the rest of the 100 tags. Your bog followers are waiting to see them! I myself love the story of the biggest thrill of your life. So beautiful and so true... Keep posting more of your lovely drawings and colors. You have made lots of progress since you began. Love from your not so artistic little sister, Alison