Sunday, October 30, 2011

Craft Store #2 : Inspiration Station...

http://www.the-inspiration-station.com/
Inspiration Station is the furthest away of the 4 stores. The store is misleading from the outside; it is much larger than I thought, well organized and well lit.The staff keeps a fabulous assortment of 12" x 12" patterned paper from all the popular companies and has all the matching doo-dads right there. The look is very cheerful.

Store # 2 for me.

Everything laid out well.
All was colorfully laid out with great examples.


Looking back toward the front door.

More Tim.
Tim Holtz and other dies



Tim samples.

Stamps in the middle of the store.

Big crafting/classroom in back.
 Love all this     stuff.
            There is a section that has lots of  dies and embellies  for Tim H. and some 7 Gypies stuff. I bought a couple of things that I want to turn into Christmas presents- not for me.They have a smallish area for stamps and a really nice area for classes.

Even though the store is further away, it is closer by several hours than Buffalo and there is a Cabela's Sporting Goods Store close to it for my other half.  I have signed up for announcements of classes and guest teachers, etc. so I may be back to visit any or all of them soon.







No comments: