Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm still here...

Ok, I've been away a long time, even for a casual blogger.

Cards, those wonderful creations that look like they will take nothing flat to whip up and then consume weeks of my time, took over my life. Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Thank You ones. Although I love what I made, once the card is designed, rote mechanics takes over and the project becomes a race against time and time always wins. Now I'm free.
My New Year's resolution is to put card making aside for a few months and concentrate on my first love, scrapbooking. So many ideas, so little time.
On another note, my niece, Bridget, is committing herself to taking a photo a day and journaling about it. I think this is a great idea. I'm committing myself to take more everyday photos.
Hope all of you had lovely and memorable Holidays and I am wishing us a splendoriferous 2012. I always like even years best.
I promise it won't take 3 months for me to write again.

No comments: