Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge- Letter U

WELCOME, EVERYONE:

 to my second year in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.

Since I plan to retire shortly, I thought an alphabetical look back at my paying library career and a look ahead to my crafting and writing career would be a good use of my 26 days in this challenge, 26 wonderful words for retiring me. Hope you enjoy. I am looking forward to reading whatever you share this month on your blogs, too.

LOOKING BACK: 
Understanding- (mental process of one who comprehends.) 
Working on this blog for a month has really given me a greater understanding of what I have to let go of and get over when I leave. Sorry you all had to plod along with me. It was just nice to write it all down and have one or two people listen to my thoughts.

Looking ahead: 
Undiscovered- (not seen, found, learned, gained sight of.)
One of my favorite poets is Robert Frost, one of my favorite poems is "The Road Not Taken." I just have this overwhelming feeling that my next road to be traveled is out there waiting to be discovered and if I don't take the time while I have the mental and physical energy I'll never get to where I am supposed to go.

3 comments:

Heather M. Gardner said...

It's time.
Don't second guess...again.

Heather

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

I just love your positive outlook! :)

Suz said...

Thank you Madeline. I am mostly a happy camper.