Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 - Letter I

Hello, Old Friends and New and Welcome to

April
and my 3rd year of  blogging in the Challenge. 


I love cats. I can't remember a time when there weren't cats in my life. Sometimes one or two, most times lots more. My husband, Gary, and I seem to be magnets for strays. Consequently, I have many photographs of cats and kittens that resided outside our houses and of those who, by the luck of the draw or paw, made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury, our home. I have also written poems and stories about cats that I will share for the next 17 blog days with you. I am also looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what interests you.



I is for Inside Scoop About Baskets...

  Put out a basket or flower pot, whether empty or full, and it immediately becomes a bed.






Look at that smile.


 Short post today. I am on my way to visit my sister for a week. Posting may become a little erratic if I can't hook up to my photos. I had intended to post ahead, but we all know that was a dream.

Thank you for stopping in and I hope you enjoy my pampered cats.


Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - 2014 


 

5 comments:

JoJo said...

I love the one of kittie looking through the basket handle.

Christiane France - Author said...

Love all your kitties. I have two rather pampered felines myself. At least they don't ask to borrow money or the car :)

Phoenix said...

This is one of my favorite things about kitties. I have one that love to squash down any flowers that are planted in "his" planter. Have a safe trip :)

Heather M. Gardner said...

Which one is in the red wire basket?
So funny.

HMG

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Oh the cuteness!

Hope you had safe travels and a good week with the family!

Happy A to Z-ing!
~Anna
herding cats & burning soup.