Monday, April 14, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 - Letter L

Hello, Old Friends and New and Welcome to

April
and my 3rd year of  blogging in the Challenge. 


I love cats. I can't remember a time when there weren't cats in my life. Sometimes one or two, most times lots more. My husband, Gary, and I seem to be magnets for strays. Consequently, I have many photographs of cats and kittens that resided outside our houses and of those who, by the luck of the draw or paw, made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury, our home. I have also written poems and stories about cats that I will share for the next 14 blog days with you. I am also looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what interests you.

L is for the Love of Boxes, Bags and Birdhouses...

 

Mom, while you were asleep, I killed this box for you.

Mom, this box is a little drafty.

Mom, I just love Vera Bradley.
Lady Jane found Baby Bear's Box to be too small.

Lady Jane said Mama Bear's box was just right. Sigh.



Fred says he looks good in Vera.
Who do you think lives in this birdhouse?

I do.

Tomorrow I'll be telling you about the Massacre.

Thank you for stopping in and I hope you enjoy my pampered cats.


Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - 2014 

 

8 comments:

Heather M. Gardner said...

Cute.
HMG

Door2Lore said...

Love cats also! Sweet cats!

Sue
http://www.door2lore.com/3/post/2014/04/luggage-what-to-pack.html

Marci said...

Awww - so cute! I have five cats, who are often the subject of my blog. Thanks for sharing yours! Cheers, marci (fuzzyundertones.com)

JoJo said...

I've never had a cat, but i do enjoy the cat in box pics.

Stephanie Faris said...

They definitely look as though they live great lives!

Visiting from the A to Z Challenge signup page. Great to meet you!

Stephanie Faris, author
30 Days of No Gossip
http://stephie5741.blogspot.com

Phoenix said...

Bags and boxes- so very cute!!

alberta ross said...

is there a cat who doesn't love a box - all my long life I have never come across on - and every time they look sooooo . . .well you know:) all the best for rest of round

Shan Jeniah Burton said...

I read this with my formerly feral Squeaky-girl curled up against my knee, purring softly to herself.

A bit ago, the little wild child who wandered out of the woods and dragged off our hearts was raising quite a ruckus, in here.

Two more who made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury. =)

Love your friends, and our baby from the woods looks a lot like your little birdhouse friend! =)

I'll be popping by again!