Friday, April 11, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 - Letter J

Hello, Old Friends and New and Welcome to

April
and my 3rd year of  blogging in the Challenge. 


I love cats. I can't remember a time when there weren't cats in my life. Sometimes one or two, most times lots more. My husband, Gary, and I seem to be magnets for strays. Consequently, I have many photographs of cats and kittens that resided outside our houses and of those who, by the luck of the draw or paw, made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury, our home. I have also written poems and stories about cats that I will share for the next 17 blog days with you. I am also looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what interests you.


J is Jumping for Joy...

This was Baby Cat. She loved to track and attack the laser light dot for hours.
Look closely, you will see Gracie on my dresser and is that Meghan? Why yes, yes indeed. Meghan, who thinks the couch is a nose-bleed seat, decided she would climb up to the top of my mirror. She, of course, did not last up there long. No scratches on Megs. Wish I could say the same for my dresser.

Thank you for stopping in and I hope you enjoy my pampered cats.


Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - 2014 




 Ba

2 comments:

S. L. Hennessy said...

Goodness those cats get up high. They should consider a line in cat-burglary. Sorry, terrible joke.
Happy A to Z.

Heather M. Gardner said...

Nice.
HMG