Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 - Letter Z

Hello, Old Friends and New and Welcome to

April
and my 3rd year of  blogging in the Challenge. 


I love cats. I can't remember a time when there weren't cats in my life. Sometimes one or two, most times lots more. My husband, Gary, and I seem to be magnets for strays. Consequently, I have many photographs of cats and kittens that resided outside our houses and of those who, by the luck of the draw or paw, made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury, our home. I have also written poems and stories about cats that I have shared with you throughout the challenge. And, I enjoyed visiting your blogs to see what interests you.


 Z is for Zikes, it's time to tie things up...




 Make an exit....



 Put this to bed...

 Mom, Mom, are you really done? It's been a long month. I could use a little petting, some attention, a lap...


 And so, another April has flown by. I certainly hope you enjoyed my topic. I normally post my artwork, greeting cards and poetry here; you might want to come back in a few days to see what I've been doing behind the scenes.
Your blogs were entertaining, I am amazed at all the great subjects that were chosen. Congratulations to all of us for surviving another challenge and may the urge to blog live on in us all year long.

We will now return to our irregularly scheduled programming.

8 comments:

Heather M. Gardner said...

Great job, SUZ!

Glad you made it to the end!

Thanks for your help.

I'll put your badge up shortly.

Heather

JoJo said...

Congrats on finishing A-Z!

Anonymous said...

Whew, we did it. Another successful A to Z! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it to the end. I've actually never owned a cat because my dad is very allergic, but hubby and I are moving into a place that allows them and he wants to get one (he had them growing up) so I might finally get to experience what owning a cat feels like... I'm a little scared. o.o

~Patricia Lynne~
Story Dam
Patricia Lynne, YA Author

Phoenix said...

Completely adorable! Congratulations and I will be back! :)

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Congrats on surviving the A to Z challenge!

--
Timothy S. Brannan
The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

Kathe W. said...

loved your A to Z theme! Have a great day- I'll check in on ya from time to time! Cheers!
http://katheworsley.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-to-z-2014-challenge-z-is-for-zebra.html

Unknown said...

I <3 KITTIES too!! I have 3 Scottish Folds! YAY!

Congrats on finishing up the challenge, and boy was it ever! Between lost time, and the overwhelming number of participants, doctors and er visits, and work....just ugh! I didn't even put a dent in visiting new blogs.

Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
My A to Z
Caring for My Veteran