Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 - Letter T

Hello, Old Friends and New and Welcome to

April
and my 3rd year of  blogging in the Challenge. 


I love cats. I can't remember a time when there weren't cats in my life. Sometimes one or two, most times lots more. My husband, Gary, and I seem to be magnets for strays. Consequently, I have many photographs of cats and kittens that resided outside our houses and of those who, by the luck of the draw or paw, made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury, our home. I have also written poems and stories about cats that I will share for the next 6 blog days with you. I am also looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what interests you.


T is for the tip of the tail...

 

Gracie waiting at the door.

Margaret waiting for a clean cat pan.


We call this a love fest. Gary and Ralph love to cuddle on the bed.

Ralph rubbed all over Gary's hand.

More rubbing.

Until both of them took a nap. The tail remained in Gary's eye for a long time.


Fiona has an exceptional tail. It puffs up when she is happy.

Most cats have this reaction when they are scared or angry. We call this "fluufy".

Really showing off some "fluufiness." It gets just like a bottle brush.

This was Baby Cat who loved to watch tv. We put the box there so she could see better. Her stub of a tail would always hang over.

Muephy had a long life with us, despite having diabetes. He would jump up on the dining room table every morning to let Gary give him his shot of insulin, then head for the kitchen for food. Love how his tail mimiced the edge of the basket.

  Thank you for stopping in and I hope you enjoy my pampered cats.

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - 2014 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tip of the tail as well. Ok, the whole cat, but the tail says so much about them!

JoJo said...

Teeny Baby Cat!!!! SO CUTE!

Heather M. Gardner said...

Okay. Have to correct you.
It was Kitten, not Baby Cat.

And Murphy has an R. :)

I miss Murphy.

HMG