Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 - Letter C

Hello, Old Friends and New and Welcome to

April
and my 3rd year of  blogging in the Challenge. 


I love cats. I can't remember a time when there weren't cats in my life. Sometimes one or two, most times lots more. My husband, Gary, and I seem to be magnets for strays. Consequently, I have many photographs of cats and kittens that resided outside our houses and of those who, by the luck of the draw or paw, made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury, our home. I have also written poems and stories about cats that I will share for the next 24 days with you. I am also looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what interests you.

C is for Cuddle...


This is Max, one of our young ones and Fred.


One of many feral Moms who used to gift us with little ones.

Left front to Right back: Meghan, Fred, Trouble, Gracie.

L-R: Gracie, Meghan, Trouble, Fred.

Fred and Gracie with DJ playing the WII.

Outdoor Kitties on the door mat on a cool fall morning..

Margaret liked DJ from the start, the others not so much.

Gracie slept with DJ and cuddled him when he was brand new in the pack and play.

Fiona doing a little neck cuddle with Gary.

Meghan has loved Trouble since the first day they met, about 14 years ago.

This is Linus on the left and Max. Born of different Moms but possibly same Dad, they came to live with us last fall.


 
Thank you for stopping in and I hope you enjoy my pampered cats.


Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - 2014



11 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! I have never seen such a large pile of kitties!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I have to show these pictures to my kids!

Great post.

--
Timothy S. Brannan
The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

Heather M. Gardner said...

DJ looks so young!

Oh, yeah. So many cats, too!

HMG

Unknown said...

Cute! Love all the pics. Such a nice change from the words.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

PS: Visiting from the A to z sign up list.

Unknown said...

Fellow A-Z traveler and cat lover :)

Suz said...

Thank you, Everyone. I have so many photos of cats past and present. Seemed like a nice tribute to all our furry friends.

Kathe W. said...

awwww you have the sweetst kittys!

JoJo said...

Lots of kittehs!!! I'm allergic to them, but they're cute. I love Grumpy Cat, Pokey and Lil Bub.

Anonymous said...

I love the pile of cats pic! I only have one cat, but I wish more would come and visit.

Birgit said...

Oh how beautiful and that you help as much as you can with the kitties outside. I love these pics and can't decide which picture is my favourite but it makes me want to create a pussy cat card:)

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

My children likewise love cats - but my allegiance has switched to dogs :)

Teaching English with Mr. Duncan
A-Z of hotels