Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2014 - Letter Q

Hello, Old Friends and New and Welcome to

April
and my 3rd year of  blogging in the Challenge. 


I love cats. I can't remember a time when there weren't cats in my life. Sometimes one or two, most times lots more. My husband, Gary, and I seem to be magnets for strays. Consequently, I have many photographs of cats and kittens that resided outside our houses and of those who, by the luck of the draw or paw, made it into the inner sanctum of feline luxury, our home. I have also written poems and stories about cats that I will share for the next 9 blog days with you. I am also looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what interests you.


Q is for Quantum Collection of Quaint Cat Knickknacks...

 

"Paws" to smell the catnip.



These are actual puzzles.


This is the poetry book I mentioned on another day- authored by Francesco Marciuliano.

A drawer full of cat stamps.

My friend, Melissa, gave me this feline music box.

 Besides all my live kitties, I have all sorts of collectables that friends and family have given me over the years. I am also teaching myself to draw cats. Not easy, they always move just as you begin to capture their likeness.

Thank you for stopping in and I hope you enjoy my pampered cats.


Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - 2014 

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Very cute collection!

Robert D. Skeels * rdsathene said...

Quaint indeed.

Robert D. Skeels * rdsathene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N J Magas said...

Aww! Very cute! Also, I'm envious of your stamp collection. ;)

Heather M. Gardner said...

I'm going to start buying you little cows or pigs.
Just to break it up a bit.

HMG